Friday, February 22, 2008

Grievance

I'm filing a grievance on this fucking insomnia. I can't keep checking out sites like this all night, no. I need some sleep. I need to search for sleep techniques, or to cut back my caffeine intake. There must be a way to induce disambiguation with no effort or serious thought, right? I mean, I can't fall asleep to Guy Chadwick's (What a terrible and minuscule description)You've Really Got A Hold On Me or Screaming Trees Grey Diamond Desert, nope. Maybe it was my dinner of a salad with Greek dressing, that contained a copious amount of pepper that sucked the moisture out from the pepperchinis I had to accent my somewhat healthy meal, sure. I mean, what is life with not but a cool, cool image as this? Alas, thank jeebus for this.... "Suck, suck, suck" Yay!

This what I look like currently

No comments: