Sunday, February 24, 2008

You're Gonna Lose

Now, I'm not talking bad about you, no. I'm just begging you to give me a subscription to The Journal of Popular Noise. I'll go meek and say, "Lord, I'm talking to you." Hint, hint... I'm waiting... waiting... well... nothing. I tried in the super/un/psudonatural anyway and came up a tad short! Well, I shall punish my ears with the Kings of Convience and their eerie sounding song, Failure (R-click, save as, open with, blah-bliddy-blah). They look like nerds, but they don't sound like them. And they are coming. Well not to Colorado, but the PRB on the 14th of March. And speaking of coming...

DeVotchKa are coming, DeVotchKa are coming! And for free. Appearing for nothing at Twist and Shout on March 18th. I'll be thirty-three and one day as old, as well. Yippee for me who made too much to claim Earned Income Credits, but not enough to warrant a refund. Har, har.


The Soft Boys being bit and nibbled on by N.E.R.D, "no way" I thought. But this video makes me scritchy-scratch my head.


And I hate Jason Lee, but I love his girl. Jerk.


No comments: